Wednesday, August 26, 2020

woensdag 26 augustus 2020

woensdag 26 augustus 2020 Doctor Who marathon last night. A few of the best episodes of the second series with the Tenth Doctor. Rise of the Cybermen, The Age of Steel and The Idiot's Lantern.
In the morning, I continue the marathon with The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit. I love it when the cute and adorable archaeologist - Toby - turns evil! Toby doesn't deserve what happened to him.
Dodging some scattered thunder storms today. When it clears, I walk out with my umbrella, but I don't need it. We need the rain.
During the second night of the RNC, Larry Kudlow, the top economic adviser to the Trumpinator, Refers to Pandemic in Past Tense on Same Day Covid Kills 1,147 People. I refer to Fleetwood Mac and Lies! It's been another so-far disappointing season for the Mariners. However, They have had their longest win streak at four games! They beat San Diego 8-3. Good luck with the Padres tonight, my M's!
A bike tour around Oberlin College and our town. Admire 1909 Victorian house on E. College - the Clayton Koppes-William Norris House. It's the residence for the dean of students.  Back home via the bike path.

No comments:

Post a Comment