Thursday, August 27, 2020

donderdag 27 augustus 2020

donderdag 27 augustus 2020 Bill S. Preston Esquire: C'mon, Ted. We've got some historical figures to rescue. Midnight movie - a most triumphant comedy - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
Hurricane Laura batters Louisiana. Turn on KATC to see the latest developments. I see a big, nasty band of rain hitting Lafayette where my nephew lives. He lives 115 miles East of the center.
Oh what a night! Hardly any sleep last night. Tossing and turning... Worrying about my nephew and the hurricane. Plus that stupid Republican convention. Frankie Valli is much more fun! And I listened to that smart aleck kid from Covington, KY. - Nick Sandmann's speech at the Republican National Convention. I wanted to throw eggs at Nick like they did at Justin Bieber.
Without much sleep, I rode out into the country... Biking down Garfield Road, I see a woolly bear caterpillar crossing the road. A house that looks like it's made of Lincoln Logs. I love the open fields and fresh air. This is The Firelands!

No comments:

Post a Comment