Monday, August 24, 2020

maandag 24 augustus 2020

maandag 24 augustus 2020 I had this nice dream where Jon Batiste was visiting Oberlin, and he was playing a digital piano in front of our Ben Franklin store. Thanks, Jon, for visiting my dreams.
Hello Dascomb Hall... Obies are moving into their residences.
When I get home, I turn on the RNC. It's on already?!? I saw the Rhode Island delegation commit their 19 votes for DJT. The ocean state, where we like to make waves...hundreds of boats that cruised Narragansett Bay to rally for President Trump.. Dip their clam cakes in chowder ... and yes, we eat a lot of calamari, Rhode Island style Throwup face! Oh my goodness... How can any competent human being give any credance to Trump? The RNC is full of idiots, White Nationalists and sycophants.
Whatever they say at the RNC tonight... It's going to be fake.
Do you remember when on SNL?!? Alec Baldwin is the best DJT!

No comments:

Post a Comment