Sunday, August 16, 2020

zondag 16 augustus 2020

zondag 16 augustus 2020 Dreams about Seattle last night.
Pasta! It's what's for breakfast! Vegan, as well. Making a variation on Jamie Oliver's Aubergine Pasta. (No ricotta cheese!)
Out for a little bike ride. It's 70°F which feels a little chilly to me. In the west, I see dark clouds and hear thunder. Checking my NOAA Weather app, I see a big storm coming. I'm home before it hits.
On this wet rainy afternoon, it's a nice excuse to watch the 4-hour SYFY mini-series Childhood's End. Watch the Overlords arrive in a clip from SYFY. Milo smuggles himself aboard one of the alien ships, and upon arrival at the Overlords' home world he is shown a glimpse of the Overmind, a vast cosmic intelligence which they serve.
Finally, the sun popped out. People head out to do errands, walk the dog and ride bikes. I went house hunting on Reamer Place. (I said Reamer Street in my video. 😑)

No comments:

Post a Comment