Wednesday, August 12, 2020

woensdag 12 augustus 2020

woensdag 12 augustus 2020 Josh Brolin is a cybernetic soldier from the future - Cable - in Deadpool 2. (My midnight movie.)
On France 24. Top story: Biden picks Senator Kamala Harris as running mate in US presidential election. Maybe Europeans want to know her better. I read her book The Truths We Hold: An American Journey. Reporter Camille Nedelec asks Who is Kamala Harris? Nice day for an early morning walk. It's 65°F and sunny in Oberlin. Elm Street seems to be Biden Street. I see lots of signs.
There's even a cute little Democratic totem on Elm.
WTSQ is playing great music with amazing themes: Art rock, Neo-psychedelia, Indie rock. I really like Django Django - Shake and Tremble. Feel a wave in motion. Shake and tremble.
The temp tops out at 83°F. Hanging out in Tappan Square with WTSQ in my ears. I love the Wombats. I've just had the craziest week. Like a party bag of lies, booze and then deceit. And I don't know why I want to voice this out loud. It's therapeutic somehow. So I'm moving to New York. 'Cause I've got problems with my sleep. Moving to New York

No comments:

Post a Comment