Sunday, August 30, 2020

zondag 30 augustus 2020

zondag 30 augustus 2020 Midnight movie - A Streetcar Named Desire. Blanche DuBois: Don't hang back with the brutes. Trump will visit Kenosha to meet with law enforcement and survey property damage. Cornell William Brooks Harvard Kennedy School professor: What about the BODY DAMAGE? Jacob Blake’s spine? The dead protesters? Families? Trump is weaponizing the protests with protester & Black bodies as bloody collateral damage. Sunday morning movie - The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I thought that I saw all the Jurassic Park movies, but not this one. Little girl: Mommy, Daddy! I found something! EEEK! What are you reading this weekend? Great book about Reagan! Tear Down This Myth by Will Bunch. The Right-Wing Distortions of the Reagan Legacy. I love bios of political personages!
Here's the biggest Biden - Harris sign I've seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment