Friday, August 7, 2020

vrijdag 7 augustus 2020

vrijdag 7 augustus 2020 A little SNL from Season 43 for Flashback Friday - The Price Is Right Celebrity Edition. Occasionally a celebrity guest will drop in and pay a special visit to The Price is Right. We have Lil Wayne (Chris Redd), Tilda Swinton (Kate McKinnon), Chris Hemsworth (Alex Moffat) and Senator Bernie Sanders (Larry David) compete alongside audience members (Kenan Thompson, Leslie Jones, Miley Cyrus, Pete Davidson). "We bet 92 thousand dollars." " That's a little high." "Im a little high." 😂😂😂 I love some Jeopardy! Baby! Ooh! Song released in 1983. I see some petunias at the bridge. They stare back at me, though.
Lots of walking around Oberlin College. A stone has been re-painted in Tappan Square. "WE CAN'T BREATHE" I KNOW!!! I know the feeling... I'm suffocating under the Trump Regime.
Rasmus! What are you? And why? The Rain is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment