Wednesday, February 11, 2009

dinsdag 10 februari 2009


dinsdag 10 februari 2009 Up at 3:50. Turn on the computer to get BBC News. Play with Blogspot. Make my account - Mike Looks Back - and post my first blog - maandag 9 februari 2009. Rice, lentils and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. It's snowy lighty. Walk up to Kaladi - small drip to go. It seems that Jeremiah wants me to hang out. He almost puts my coffee in a porcelain cup. He asks, "Why can't you stay? We have plenty of emtpy tables." "Sorry. I would love to stay, but I need to get to work." Hmmmmm... Jeremiah. ;) Walk down Bellevue to work. Mike Sheehan has some sad news: Kevin Black - Emily Black's dad - was struck and killed while riding his bike. Seattle Times article - Bike Rider Killed In Ballard. Wow! I'm stunned. He was a great guy... one of my favorite parents in my long child care career. A real C.D. I muddle through the day thinking of him. Planning time for Olivia. Zelda covers for Gloria. (Zelda can be a little bossy. I just shrug it off. We go to the playground. It's still snowing a little. The kids love it. Start potty time at 10:15. Back inside to play with playdough. I make baby, daddy and mommy playdough snails for Zoe. Over to the Dolphins to do their lunch prep. Busy hour with the lunch mess and diapers. Over to Starfish for naptime. Catch the streetcar to d'town. Bus tunnel #550 to Uwajimaya. Get some Gekkeikan, egg roles and a Mega. #194 bus tunnel back to my place. Listen to The World. Check blogs about Kevin Black. The blogs can be nice and mean. Why hate the bicyclists? Saturday Service For Bicyclist Killed In Ballard. I need to take a walk. Walk in a light rain to the downtown library. Check out Het Achterhuis - the diary of Anne Frank in Dutch. Back to my place. Rice and stir fried chicken for dinner. Watch Battlestar Galactica - Blood On The Scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment