Thursday, February 26, 2009

donderdag 26 februari 2009

donderdag 26 februari 2009 Up at 4:24. Shew! It's snowing. Turn on KIRO to check out the weather. Snow Returns To Western Washington. People are spinning out all over the highways. "Stay at home if at all possible!"No... FHCRC - conditions normal. Spaghetti and tuna salad for breakfast. Bath. Slog through the slush on the sidewalks up to Kaladi. Oh! Jeremiah is wearing his smock down. (Good for you!) Listen to Stephanie Miller on the wi-fi. I also watch the Oh God Moment With Jindal. I leave Jeremiah all by himself. "Have a good day," he tells me. "I will. Take care." The sidewalks are really slippery. Back to my place to drop off my Samsung. Why is my other computer so slow? Walk up Westlake. I decide to wait for the streetcar. It's too cold and sloppy to walk the rest of the way. The streetcar is packed with people. 9 to 11 - Planning time for Elaine. Margot stays, and we set up the water table. We strip the kids down to their diapers, and they run around gleefully basking in their nakedness. Margot finds some ice cubes to put in. The kids munch and crunch them. When we dress up the kids, Sara makes a big fuss about it. Meltdown! Over to the Bike Room to hang out with the Seahorses and Moons & Stars combined. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. 7 Dolphins sit and eat... sort of. No diapers... except for Catherine. Nap is a struggle. We need extra help. Heather gets Julian to sleep. Thank goodness. 1 - Andy is relieved to go on his break. Finally, it's quiet time. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some dip and salsa. Walk up Terry to my place. Turn on The World. I like the report of a woman's experiences as a pro-Mao exchange student in China in the 1970s. Spaghetti with turkey sausage for dinner. Watch Jungle Book.It helps me to feel warm to watch Jason Scott Lee running around India in a loin cloth... especially on a cold Winter day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment