Thursday, February 12, 2009

donderdag 12 februari 2009


donderdag 12 februari 2009 I have a dream - that I've had before - that I'm in a pool tournament with North Park vs. Downtown. Awake at 1:30. Play Fantastic Four - Rise Of The Silver Surfer. Last time, it put me back to sleep. Not this time. When it's over, I turn on BBC News. I hardly listen to it. I think about things. Zap an egg and zap some rice and chili for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Tinsel Talk is a hoot!

Bath. Walk up to Kaladi. Hey! There's Jeremiah on duty! Some guy is REALLY bending his ear. Stop at home to get an orange. Up 9th and up Westlake to work. Darnell and I cover for Olivia's and Gloria's Tod Team Meeting. Darnell has the group in the Bike Room when we have another earthquake drill. It revs up the kids again. Work in the hallway a little. Lunch prep for Sea Otters. Over to Seahorses for Gloria's and Olivia's lunch breaks. The kids are not very hunger. They conk out fast at naptime. Play Israel Kamakawiwo'ole for nap music. Streetcar to d'town. #550 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Get some produce. Back to my place on #106 bus tunnel. Watch the YouTube vid Q & A on Stephanie Miller.



Steph, my goodness, on C-SPAN! Yahoo! Love you Stephanie! But I don't like how the htlm turned out on the Tinsel Talk bit. Whatever. Short walk up Pike and back down Seneca. Rice and stir fry chichen for dinner. Watch The Wizard Of Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment