Wednesday, February 25, 2009

woensdag 25 februari 2009

woensdag 25 februari 2009 Up at 3:00. Turn on BBC News. Report - Turkish Plane Crashes In Amsterdam. Rest in bed for a little while. Hot Pocket for breakfast. Switch to AM 1090. Listen to Bill Press and Stephanie Miller. They both talk about how great Obama's speech was last night... and they mock Bobby Jindal. Steph interviews David Shuster of "1600 Pennsylvania Avenue" on the show. Walk up to Kaladi and hook up on their Wi-Fi. Back to my place to drop of my Samsung. Play with Speedo Junkie. Walk through Cascade on my way to work. Planning time for Gloria - 9 to 12. Renée covers for Olivia. Short time on the playground with the Seahorses. It starts to rain. It seems Renée doesn't like Winter weather. It's raining pretty good, now. Bye, bye playground. We play with gak.
"We need tools," they told me. We also play with puzzles. I think that Renée gets frustrated with my ditsiness. I definitely feel ditsy today. I do the circle time. They like Waiting For Baby. I sit with Kristen at lunch. She likes to talk with me. Everyone seems to have the sniffles. I can hear their sniffly noses at nap time. Streetcar to d'town. I'm tired. The Seahorses wear me out. Walk over to M Street to get some oranges and their beet salad. Turn on The World. Report about Iraqi Mandaeans In Worcester Massachusetts. Spinach - beet salad and spaghetti with hamburger sauce for dinner.Watch movie - The Love Guru. Silly movie, I admit. But I love The Love Guru. Mike Meyers helps me laugh... especially after a hard day at child care.

No comments:

Post a Comment