Wednesday, February 18, 2009

woensdag 18 februari 2009



woensdag 18 februari 2009 Awake at 12:30. Flip through channels for something fun. Bingo! Scary Movie 3! The guy who plays George - Simon Rex - is pretty! Fall back to sleep after the movie. Dream that I'm at a potluck and I'm serving BBQ pork. Everyone at the party seems high. Phoenix wakes me up. She's scampering around - chasing a toy mouse. Maxine sleeps with me. Turn on MSNBC News. Rice and beans for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. They talk about something EW! - Indian Grocer Has World's Largest Ear Hair. Shower. Walk down to Kaladi. Animal-Rights-Guy is playing Fleet Foxes. It's nice... mellow. Walk over to City Market to get a Lotto. Walk down Bellevue to work. Breaks, breaks, breaks! Starting with Gloria. I'm with every tod group... inside and outside. Use open space to set up Sea Otter lunches. 12 - Elaine's lunch. Sea Otter messiness at lunchtime. 1 - Margot's lunch. David talks with his mom while everyone else sleeps. I finally get him to sleep. Use Amazon in the computer room to buy a new laptop - The Samsung NC-10 in white.



Streetcar to Whole Foods to get my lunch. Walk up to G & M's place to munch and pet the cats. Walk down to Westlake Center to cruise around. Streetcar back up to work. STARS meeting about observations and NAEYAC Dominions. (?) Mike drive Elaine and me home. Change clothes and walk back to the Cat Dominion. Catch the end of Rachel Maddow... Futurama - Teeange Mutant Leela's Hurdles. I like Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment