Saturday, February 21, 2009

vrijdag 20 februari 2009

vrijdag 20 februari 2009 Up at 3:57. Another peaceful night with the cats. Turn on Morning Joe. They're too boisterous for me. Switch to The Weather Channel and mute it. Turn on The Stephanie Miller Show. I don't think the cats like the streaming radio through the computer. Their ears bend back and Phoenix is darting to and fro. Couscous lentil curry for breakfast. Shower. Head over to Kaladi. 7:13 - Jeremiah is slammed by the Mercedes people. 7 lattes in 7 minutes. Good job, Jeremiah! (I hope that they tip him well.) Walk down to my place to check e-mail. Walk through Cascade on my way to work. Cover for a lot of breaks starting with Andy. I'm in every toddler classroom. Nice paint project, Starfish! Ich male gern!



Lunch prep for Starfish. Oh! A package arrives for me from Amazon. Whoo hoo! Hang out with Starfish for lunch time, potty time and nap time. I goes pretty smoothly. Well... Michelle's mom visits at lunch time, and she cries when she tries to leave. Streetcar to d'town. Lug my package up to my place. All that packaging for a 10" laptop. Take the laptop over to G & M's to charge it and set it up. It's simple. I even get a wireless connection to use. Left-over couscous and salmon salad for dinner. SciFi marathon -- "Jeremiah" - Strange Attractors, "7 Days" - Revelation, "Star Trek Enterprise" - Home... I doze off for a little bit... Watch "Battlestar Galactica" - Deadlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment