Saturday, February 21, 2009

zaterdag 21 februari 2009

zaterdag 21 februari 2009 Up at 3:50. I decide to stay awake and pet Maxine. Turn on MSNBC News and switch later to CNN. Curried rice noodles and h-b egg for breakfast. No shower. Do the kitty litter and the food. Their bowls are almost empty. Walk over to my place. My new laptop doesn't like Comcast. Frown. It likes the wireless, though. So, I upload Google Earth, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Back to G & M's place. Write a letter for Nana and e-mail it to Mom and Lisa. Chat a while with mom. Take a short walk up and down University Street. Brrr. I hope it warms up. Start to watch Contact... up until Matt and Jody meet.
Take another walk down Boren, turn at 12th and zig-zag through the International District. I notice more apartment buildings in the area. Shop at Uwajimaya for chicken fried rice, Xo Jan chicken wings and spinach. #24 bus up to d'town. It's getting warmer. It's up to 52°. I love it. Walk down to use the Seattle Public Library's Wi-Fi Service. Do I see 11 Mbps? That's fine... I could stream KBCS while downloading more programs and while e-mailing mom. On the 10th floor, there's a nice view. Lots of people are on-line. One guy is using 2 laptops. Back to Cat City to watch a little more Contact. Switch to Fight Club. Interesting movie. You don't talk about fight club. When someone says stop, or goes limp, even if he's just faking it, the fight is over. Uwajimaya stuff for dinner. Watch Meet Joe Black after dinner. It's a Brad Pitt kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment