Saturday, February 28, 2009

vrijdag 27 februari 2009

vrijdag 27 februari 2009 Alarm wakes me up at 5:00. Turn on BBC News. Report - US And China Clash Over Currencies. Switch to AM 1090. Frangela subbing over Stephanie. A lot of talk about volcanoes because of Jindal's comment - Volcano Watching Is Frivolous. Toast and tuna salad for breakfast. Bath. ATM $60. Walk up Westlake to work. 9 - Impomptu meeting. Bad news. The Hutch could out-source our jobs. Hutch Kids could be no more. Some parents from the board say they'll fight for us. I call Michael right after the meeting. I feel numb. It's hard to focus. Back to the kids. They're doing their stuff...Cat is trying to take pictures with a toy camera."Cheese!" Ro is on his cell saying "Hiya Hiya Hiya."I need to do Dolphin/Sea Otter lunches. Now I'm jittery - "They can't let this happen," I tell myself. 12 - Charmaine's lunch. 8 Dolphins and the usual lunch craziness. 1 - Elaine's lunch. We have to scramble to cover Andy's lunch. He was forgotten. Streetcar to Whole Foods. Get some wine. Drop off stuff at home. Grab my Samsung. Up to visit Michael. He gives me t-shirts from his vacation. He likes my Samsung. I show him the meno about Hutch Kids. Back to my place. Spaghetti and curried chicken for dinner. Watch Dune.

No comments:

Post a Comment