Friday, February 13, 2009

vrijdag 13 februari 2009 Up at 12:57. Oy! Play my Barack Obama Inauguration tape. My favorite part is when Bush gets booed.

I fall back to sleep for a little bit. I see that my modem is flashing again. Comcast service is sporatic lately. I don't like it! Rice - chili - h-b egg again for breakfast. Listen to NPR news. Report - Bankruptcy Boom Is Big Business For Lawyers. Bath. Walk up to Victrola for some Priscila Do Brazil coffee. It's yummy! Back to my place for a little while. Up to Stewart Market to get a Mega. Up Westlake to work. 9 to 11 - open space. I hang out with the Sea Otters . They're involved with water/bubble play for 45 minutes. Hey! That kid popped my bubble! Lunch prep for Sea Otters and Dolphins. Andy is in for Charmaine. I do his lunch at 12:00. Kenn's is at 1:00. 8 Dolphins eat lunch then conk out at nap time. Walk up Capitol Hill to B'way. Catch a #60 to First Hill. Walk home through Freeway Park. Turn on The World. Interesting reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment