Saturday, February 28, 2009

zaterdag 28 februari 2009

zaterdag 28 februari 2009 Up at 3:00. Play Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish."
I wish that I could leave this sorry dimension as easy as that. I can't sleep. Too much on my mind. Next - Blazing Saddles! I wonder if that movie got any Oscar nominations.

Rice and curry chicken salad for breakfast. Restless. Grumpy. I head up to Victrola. There's cute Mark! It's been too long. He asked about my bear mug. I give him a one dollar tip. Walk over to M Street Grocery to get a few things. Drop off stuff at my place. E-mail Lisa Han's memo to Hutch Kids staff. Need some fresh air. Walk to bus stop. #11 up to 17th. Walk down Capitol Hill admiring the neighborhood. Listen to Wait Wait. At last, I'm laughing about something. The next program - Money Planet - makes me pessimistic. Bad Banks! OMG! It sounds like we're in a shit load of trouble. Take a walk around the Pike and Pine neighborhood. Down to the library with my Samsung. Check e-mail. Whatever. Bumped into Elaine at Freeway Park. Home again. Watch Star Trek TNG - Disaster. Turkey sausage black bean chili on toast for dinner. Watch Hamlet 2... Another teacher gets the ax.

No comments:

Post a Comment