Tuesday, July 19, 2011

dinsdag 19 juli 2011

dinsdag 19 juli 2011 Up at 2:48. Turn on France 24. Live - France Pays Tribute To Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan. The ceremony is being held in the majestic Les Invalides, a 17th century military complex built by Louis XIV. Fascinating report about the indignados movement in Spain. Tofu and toast for breakfast. Shower. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Richard Lui, dayside anchor for MSNBC, calls in to update us on the latest in the Rupert Murdoch scandal. It's nice of the live blog to alert me to Keith Olbermann's show. Report - Rupert Murdoch Testifies Before Parliament.

I'm keeping an eye on the Tour de France - Stage 16 on Yahoo - France. Norway's Thor Hushovd beats compatriot Edvald Boasson Hagen to the line. Pass by the newspaper stand. The cover story... Heat Everywhere, But Not Here.
KOMO News has a sense of humor about our weather... Seattle: Home Of The 78-minute Summer. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm Toni for most of the day. I meet the 6 Seahorses outside for an early playground time. Anne and I take the kids inside and we get involved with beads and pipe cleaners. We both change diapers. Anne sets up lunches. At circle time, Anne reads In The Night Kitchen. It's ok, folks.

Nap time is tricky. The girls want to sleep, but the boys want to play. Toni come back at 2, and then I do Sharon's break. Kenn is subbing for Cristin today. Some of the Starfish wake up sad. Kenn knows how to cheer them up. Walk up 7th to my place. I get hungry passing by The Oceanaire, Blue C Sushi and The Cheesecake Factory. At my place, turn on the news. It's all about Rupert Murdoch... Just Sell Off The Papers. Watch Video Highlights Of The 16th Stage - Le Tour De France. I knew it was raining over there. I am amazed that no one slipped off the road. KOMO has a story about the fantastic tree warmer in Occidental Park. I got to go see this.
Play Star Trek - Dagger Of The Mind. Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch MSNBC. Movie - Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment