Friday, July 15, 2011

vrijdag 15 juli 2011

vrijdag 15 juli 2011 Up at 4:04. Turn on France 24. Yay! Bastille Day Celebrations!
Wow! Crash! Boom! Bam! Report - Syrian Security Forces Fire On Nationwide Protests. Tofu and toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. John Fugelsang is embarrassing Stephanie about her love life. Lots of naughty jokes. It's cracking me up! Penalty box again! The Guardian has posted a slide show of the Crashes Of The Tour 2011. This is not for the squeamish. Get ready for the Tour de France - Stage 13. Moving up the Col d'Aubisque down to Lourdes. With a little over one kilometre to go to the finish-line in Lourdes, Thor Hushovd is riding hard. Behind him, Moncoutie has passed Jeremy Roy and is in hot pursuit through the narrow twisting and turning city roads. THOR! Jeremy Roy crosses the line practically in tears, waving apologetically to the crowd for his failure. See - Tour de France 2011: Stage 13 Video Highlights. Up to Whole Foods for a second breakfast. Streetcar up to work. First, hang out with the Seahorses and Starfish. 11 - Patty's lunch. The 4 Dolphins go to sleep one-by-one. I hang out with the Dolphins until 2. These kids are the most leisurely eaters I have ever seen. My last hour is with the Sea Otters. I change diapers while Pam reads books with the kids. Walk up to the Seattle Center for The Bite Of Seattle. I'm looking around for something to catch my attention... It's a cute guy with blue eyes at the Gyro stand. A veggie gyro for me!
I linger to enjoy the Asian break-dancers. The sun dodges in and out of the clouds. Tattoo artists. Musicians. Walk up 4th snacking on my gyro.
Stop by #404 to pick up my old hard drive. It's all fixed up. At 4:44, it's starts to rain. I make it back to my place just in time. I discover Countdown With Keith Olbermann. Yay! Report - Bachmann's Chutzpah with Janeane Garofalo.

Stir fried veggies for dinner. Star Trek marathon featuring the Klingons. Errand Of Mercy and The Trouble With Tribbles. Under the terms of the Organian Peace Treaty, control of Sherman's Planet will be granted to the party that can demonstrate it can develop the planet's resources most efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment