Wednesday, July 27, 2011

woensdag 27 juli 2011

woensdag 27 juli 2011 Up with alarm. Shower. Hash browns and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. It's cool and cloudy this morning. I wonder if the sun will come out today. Back to my place. Watch movie - MST3K: Laserblast. Yay! I love the visit from Monad, an annoying robot relative of Nomad. He is taunted and confused by the SOL crew, and so Mike is able to boot Monad out of the airlock with no problem. Ha!
Billy always has his shirt open or whatever. The guys mock him for that.
I need to finish the movie later. Walk up Westlake to work. Lots of people are out. I'm with the Starfish and Seahorses. Kyle is subbing for Cristin today. I play Teach Me Everyday German while I do diapers and Kyle sets up lunches. It's a hit. The kids sing and dance to it.
All the Seahorses sleep. It's very quiet. But some starfish wake up early. I take them out to the playground. It's warm and sunny now. Listen to The World on my walk home. Top story - Norway’s History Of Dealing With Right-wing Extremism. Also, I enjoy the interview with Norwegian singer Thomas Dybdahl. He describes his feelings about trying to perform in Chicago after hearing the sad news. Report - Norwegian Singer Thomas Dybdahl. Welcome to Seattle, Mr. Dybdahl. I'm sure that you'll have a big turn-out at Chop Suey. Beautiful voice. At my place, I finish Laserblast. I can't believe that Wikipedia has a post for this B movie.
It's pretty daring of Mike to do a spoof on Captain Janeway. But he pulls it off in a weird way.
Watch DW-TV. They talk about the Virtual Berlin Wall. Interesting.

Watch KOMO News. We're expect a row of nice, mild days of weather. Hey! Scott says that we have Soaked Up Exactly 273 Minutes Of Summer. Minutes! Pasta salmon salad for dinner. Watch Star Trek - Catspaw. Twice in one week. Another black cat.
Watch some Hardball then more MST3K - Zombie Nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment