Thursday, July 7, 2011

donderdag 7 juli 2011

donderdag 7 juli 2011 Some weird dreams wake me up at 3:34. Turn on BBC News. Listen to an interesting report about AIDS Survivors Struggling With Premature Aging. (Can't find the actual BBC report.) Spicy fried rice and tofu for breakfast. Watch court drama live... Casey Anthony Gets 4 Years For Lying. I need a shower after watching that. Turn on Hal Sparks. Nice conversation with David Bender. Progressive voices unite!
Switch to Le Tour de France - Stage 6. I love the commentary. "It's a proper rain."
Adriano Malori won't concede. It's a time trial for the young Lampre rider... He's doing all he can in the filthy wet conditions on the road to Lisieux. I wonder where that storm is heading. Edwald Boasson Hagen is led out by team-mate Geraint Thomas as he storms to his maiden Tour stage win. He secures Team Sky's first Tour de France stage victory. I'm revved up after all that excitement.
Walk in some drizzle up to work. I spend most of a rather successful day with the Dolphins. They seem to like me. Bubbles seem to be the key to success. I use the Denny Triangle to get home. Watch some KOMO News. I like the segment for Anthony's Margarita Crab Recipe. Watch Star Trek double feature. Who Mourns For Adonais? I love the new enhanced green hand and the sparkling phasers which destroy Apollo's temple.

Then Let That Be Your Last Battlefield. On our way to planet Ariannus...
"There was persecution on Earth once; I remember reading about it in my history texts."

"Yes, but that was back in the 20th century -- there's no such primitive thinking today."


Just a salad for dinner. Watch Hardball. Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., joins Hardball to talk about the consequences if Congress doesn't meet its August 2nd deadline. Congress and the White House could reach a budget deal if only Republicans would relent on their pledges to not raise taxes. And Geithner told lawmakers at Thursday's White House talks that the 14th Amendment option is off the table. Watch MST3K - Crash Of Moons.

No comments:

Post a Comment