Friday, July 22, 2011

vrijdag 22 juli 2011

vrijdag 22 juli 2011 Up with alarm. Check NY1 for the weather. It's says EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING THROUGH 10PM FRIDAY. NYC expects a high of 103° Whew. This guy is laying out in McCarren Park.
Hash browns and fried egg for breakfast. Tracking the Tour de France - Stage 19. Up to Alpe d'Huez. Pierre Rolland (Europcar) delivers on the greatest cycling stage of all. Displaying both cleverness and strength, Pierre outwits and outpaces Alberto Contador (Saxo Bank) and Samuel Sánchez (Euskaltel) in the closing two kilometres. Bravo, Pierre! The 24-year-old Frenchman gets the white jersey. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Actor and performer Lance Bass calls in to talk about his guest starring role on Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva. Switch to BBC. They talk about the heat wave. Report - Heat Wave Intensifies Over US And Canada... with pictures.
Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm glad it's Friday. 10 - Cover for Patty's meeting. The Dolphins are playing in the sandbox. The boys are covering me up with sand. 11 - Cristin's lunch. The 8 Starfish hang out on the playground. I take 4 inside to do lunch prep. They all come inside for lunchtime. 12 - Nice leisurely lunch with the 7 Seahorses. I eat my hummus sandwich with them. 1 - Toni's lunch. I sit with the Seahorses at nap time. They're really tired today. 2 - Sharon's lunch. The Starfish are waking up one-by-one. Cristin serves snack early. Walk up Mercer to Queen Anne. Listen to the sad news on the radio - Twin Terror Attacks Shock Norway. I'm so sorry. Jeg er virkelig lei meg. #18 bus to d'town. Home. I grab my bike and head up to Velo. Need air in the tires. The Capitol Hill Block Party is revved up. With my tires filled, I'm thrilled. I ride down Olive Way to my place. Here's a tweet from a friend in NYC: Remember that time i took a shower, but probably shouldnt have bothered cuz i was drenched n sweat upon opening my door? Hang in there, Jay.
I use Patty's tomatoes to make a Tomato Feta salad. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - A Fistful Of Datas and Star Trek - The Naked Time. Awesome! Yes, Sulu. Find Richelieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment