Friday, July 8, 2011

vrijdag 8 juli 2011

vrijdag 8 juli 2011 Up with alarm. Fried egg and toast for breakfast. Turn on Hal Sparks. He and John Fugelsang talk about their next show in Tucson. They get into Michelle Bachmann And The Declaration Of Marriage Pledge. She's having another anti-gay freak out. Hal plays Faith No More - Epic. Cool! You want it all but you can't have it. What is it?

Switch to BBC coverage of Le Tour de France - Stage 7. They do interviews with SPS News reporters about Australian cyclists like Cadel Evans. A couple crashes makes it a dramatic day on the route to Châteauroux. It looks bad for Bradley Wiggins. Uff da! I think this video is in Norwegian. "Nei, nei, nei! Vemodig."

Watch the shuttle Atlantis blast off for the last time. Topic of discussion on Weekday - the Last Shuttle Launch. I listen to astronomers, astronauts and scientists about the past and the future of space research. Wow. I feel sad like they do. But I picture the children watching this huge rocket with awe and wonderment at the Museum Of Flight. Someone comments... I was in high school in 1981 when they first launched the space shuttle and I remember how incredible and amazing it all was. I couldn't hold back the tears this morning while I was driving to work and listening to the final launch. Godspeed, Atlantis. To work. I mostly with the Sea Otters today. Then over to the Seahorses. They're coming back from a picnic lunch. Some go right to sleep, and some don't. Streetcar to d'town. Train to and from Uwajimaya. The trains are packed. Uwajimaya is busy. Back to my place. Watch some Morning Joe (without the Joe). Ezra Klein joins the show to talk about the reconciliation talks about the national debt - Will A Debt Deal Be A Lousy Deal?

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


I think Of COOOOOOOOURSE! Next... Glory to Elaan, Dohlman of Elas! Love a little Star Trek at the end of the day.

Here's to the exploration of space... and the amazing lightning storms on Saturn.

No comments:

Post a Comment