Sunday, July 10, 2011

zondag 10 juli 2011

zondag 10 juli 2011 Up at 5:11. Fried eggplant for breakfast. Watch South Park episodes. I enjoy Cartman's visit to the future... Cartman is in the year 2546, has learned that the 21st-century Wii game console is incompatible with 26th-century video screens, and decides to use a "Time Phone" to call the past and thereby prevent his self-freezing plan from ever happening. Cartman: I'm you in the future! You have to be patient and wait for the Nintendo Wii to come out, or else you'll wake up in the future and have to deal with a bunch of sea otters!
Watch DW-TV - Discover Germany. I admire the city of Stuttgart... the art museum, automobile museums, the views and parks.

I head up to 16th Avenue via the #43. I love the tree-lined streets and homes of this neighborhood. Shop at Trader Joe's for three-layer hummus, juices and frozen food. #10 back to my place. Oops. I forgot some things. So, I head up to QFC. I bump into Michael and Gregg and they drive me to their place. I play with Caui and Maxine. Wow. Maxine is a little stand-offish. Caui makes herself at home. She's cute.
Michael helps carries some tour books and atlases to my place. Michael plays with my iMac. Check the Tour de France - Stage 9. Nasty crash with a car. Whew! It's in Dutch.

Watch Star Trek - Bread And Circuses. Spock and McCoy are forced to fight in Roman-like game.

Couscous and stir fried veggies for dinner. Watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Final Sacrifice. Young Troy McGreggor sets out on a dark adventure across Alberta in search of the answers behind the hooded cult responsible for his father's grisly murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment