Tuesday, July 26, 2011

dinsdag 26 juli 2011

dinsdag 26 juli 2011 Up at 3:17. Turn on DW-World. Report - Norwegian Killer's Lawyer Considers His Client Insane. They talk about the rally in Oslo. Quite moving. Report - More Than 150,000 Gather In Oslo For 'Rose March' To Remember 76 Victims.
I fall back to sleep, but DW-TV switches to German and wakes me up. Hash browns and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews CNN's Ali Velshi about the fight to raise the debt ceiling. His advice: Move to Canada. Shower. Watch Star Trek Voyager - Living Witness. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Seahorses for most of the day, but they have only have 3 kids in the group. I do the lunch and nap mat set-up for the Starfish. Cristin goes home and I hang out with the Starfish. It's the first time that I work with Kyle. The 7 Starfish easily go to sleep. Easy-going hour. I check Money on my break. I love the lead story - No Dept Ceiling Deal, But Markets Aren't Worried. A picture of 3 scared kids greets the post. Eeeeeek! Actually, I feel like they do... but I'm not hungry for popcorn.
Over to Summer Camp. It's quiet over there. The kids are really tired. Most of them take a nap. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Who does this art at the light rail station?
Bump into Juan Alonso... Talk about a public transit artist!Busy at my place cleaning up the apartment for exterminators. Watch Star Trek Voyager - Year Of Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment