Thursday, July 21, 2011

donderdag 21 juli 2011

donderdag 21 juli 2011 Sleep through the alarm. That's a little disorienting. Spaghetti and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Shower. No coverage of the Tour de France - Stage 18 on BBC. Sadness. But I track it on the web. I see that Andy Schleck blazes clear to win Alps thriller. They're really up high. It's the highest finish in the history of the Tour de France.
Watch some news, too. Report - Space Shuttle Atlantis Lands, Ending An Era. What a bitter, sweet feeling.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm extra for the Seahorses. They start with 5 kids and end up with only 3. This is, perhaps, the easiest day that I have ever had. We get some heavy showers in the afternoon, but it clears up around 3 o'clock. Walk up 5th avenue and through Union Square to my place. I guess that I'm German this evening. I watch Deutsche Welle and enjoy the report - East German Punk. Top story - Europe Announces A Fresh, Credible Greek Rescue Deal. It's 2:15 in the morning in Berlin. Hello to Pankow... the home of DDR Punk and the U2 line. Enjoy the punk - Smog und Ruß.

Stir fried veggies for dinner. Watch Star Trek - The Squire Of Gothos. My.


Was ist das? It's Monster A-Go-Go! No. That's Mo Udall. We really don't see a lot of the monster in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment