Saturday, July 30, 2011

zaterdag 30 juli 2011

zaterdag 30 juli 2011 Sleeping in this morning. Turn on DW-TV at 7:30. It's Euromaxx showing us the beaches of the Baltic Sea. Usedom Island looks nice. Bansin has, in the past, been one of the most popular resorts on the German Baltic shore. One of the famous people who owned a summer home in Bansin was the astronomer Friedrich Simon Archenhold.

Check Mega Millions. Poo! I'm a loser, baby. Hard boiled egg and toast for breakfast. Listen to Eat The State on KEXP. Then it's Wait, Wait on KUOW. Roseanne Cash Plays Not My Job. Great job, Roseanne! She's smart and funny. I know the Roseanne's Nuts thing, too. Take a 7 mile trek around Seattle on my bike. First, down to the waterfront to the Sculpture Park. Lots of runners in Myrtle Edwards.
I love the views of Elliott Bay. Nice cool breeze off the water. What is h'loo-loo-loo-loo-loo? Google says: a sound from a native American myth about water... a sound of a mother soothing her baby.
Ride along the waterfront. It is really really busy with tourists. Admire the stockings on the trees in Pioneer Square.
Soldier up hill through First Hill. I think about this silly climb on my bike and the mountains they climb in the Tour De France. Cruise up shady Spring Street, up 11th, Cal Anderson Park. People are sunning themselves. A group of 40 people are practicing a funky-chicken dance. Funny. I like heading down Howell Street. It's one of Seattle's older streets with its turn-on-the-century churches and homes. At my place, I relax a little while... I'm starting to feel French. Wander down to SPL and check out some books about France... Insight Guide: France and The Rough Guide To France. It's too much of a beautiful day to be a book worm, but I explore... mostly Lille... and The Things To Do In Lille. Interesting history, Lille. What is this attraction to Lille? I watch Grand Lille TV. Domage. C'est la défaite des Dogues pour le Trophée des Champions. Non! They call their team The Dogs? That makes me laugh.

And Section Criminelle is a fun little French rap group. Hardcore La Street.

Listen a little to the Mariner's game. Pineda, Ackley Lead Mariners Past Rays 3 - 2. Watch movie - Pulp Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment