Wednesday, July 11, 2012

dinsdag 10 juli 2012

dinsdag 10 juli 2012 Up at 4:08. Watch DW-TV. Euromaxx does an expose on the city of Luxembourg. Fascinating history. They talk about its architecture, quality of life and hosting several institutions of the European Union including the European Court of Justice. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They mercilessly mock the fundraiser Romney had in Southampton. ($50,000 per person / $75,000 per couple.)
Plutocrat Wanker Of The Day. Common people not welcome. You wouldn't understand. The L.A. Times’ Maeve Reston caught a gem of a quote from this attendee as she drove in. “I don’t think the common person is getting it,” she said from the passenger seat of a Range Rover stamped with East Hampton beach permits. Steph also interviews Jonathan Krohn, author of a scathing and funny piece at Salon.com called I was a right-wing child star.
Turn on KUOW to listen to Weekday. Steve Scher takes a ride in a Mitsubishi EV. Streetcar to work. It's a little on the chilly side this morning. Thick grey clouds. On shore breeze. A few short breaks. Over to Starfish and Seahorses to set up lunches and nap mats. Over to Sea Otters for Patty's and Charmaine's lunch breaks. I do the diapers while Charmaine does a little circle. Naps are fast and easy. Over to Seahorses for Toni's lunch. They're sleeping well. Streetcar to d'town. Walk around the West Side. Up to my place. Watch KOMO News and MSNBC. I knew that Al Sharpton would have his perspective - Romney Hits The Hamptons.
I bet that Romney has a hot tub full of KFC gravy. Spaghetti carbonara for dinner. Start to watch Planet Of The Apes, but I conk out after 15 minutes of it.

George Taylor: And that completes my final report until we reach touchdown. We're now on full automatic, in the hands of the computers. I have tucked my crew in for the long sleep and I'll be joining them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment