Sunday, July 29, 2012

zaterdag 28 juli 2012

zaterdag 28 juli 2012 Up at 5:12. Watch France 24 for international breaking news and headlines. Golly! Hang in there, Michael Phelps. Report - Phelps scrapes into 400m medley final. He comes in 8th.
Fried egg and hash browns. Nice hot bath. Watch Roseanne. Turn on KEXP for Kid Hops and Positive Vibrations. I love The Mighty Diamonds 'WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COME' Next - KUOW - Wait, Wait. Simon Amstell is on the panel. Wow! He cracks me up! Good show. It wouldn't be a Saturday morning without the Power Rangers In Space. Watch Red With Envy. Andros is falling for Ashley. Power Rangers - Ashley and Andros. Sometimes, love is a battlefield (Pat Benatar). I guess that I'm getting into the music today. Watch DW-TV. They cover the Wachen Open Air festival. It takes place annually in the small town of Wacken in Schleswig-Holstein, northern Germany. -> PopXport. You're So Yesterday. I know. I know... I'm very yesterday. Something in German. Nur Noch Kurz Die Welt Retten - Tim Bendzko. How 'bout a little snow in July? Thank you, Adam Lambert.

No comments:

Post a Comment