Thursday, July 12, 2012

woensdag 11 juli 2012

woensdag 11 juli 2012 Up at 3:43. Play Star Trek: The Next Generation - Ethics. Watch KOMO News. Theron Zahn visits the Kitsap Humane Society. A lot of cats and dogs need to be rescued. Scrambled egg, lox and toast for breakfast. Check Le Tour de France - Stage 10 (194.5 km). The Tour enters the Alps. It includes 1,501m climb up Col du Grand Colombier. Still, there are Stephanie Miller and Hal Sparks trying to understand what Sarah Palin said on Sean Hannity's show. Hal jokes, “Somebody dropped my box of words and I had to pull them out in the wrong order.
On my way out the door, NPR News covers Mitt. I hear booing. Report - Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks.
Walk up Westlake to work. It's 65° already. I cover for Patty's planning time. I take the boys out to the playground first. The girls come out a couple minutes after. The 6 Sea Otters play in the sandbox and chase bubbles. I am the bubble man. I set up lunches. I hear grumpy sounds when they come in. They are tired. Lunch time is fast. I do the diapers, set out the mats and pat backs while the kids doze off. It's quiet in the Seahorse classroom, too. The sun drains us all. Streetcar to d'town. #73 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya to get some groceries. CT bus back to Union. Drop off stuff. Egg role and Buffalo chicken wings for dinner. Watch Power Rangers Samurai: Forest For The Trees. Mike - the Green Ranger - gets kicked off the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment