Monday, July 23, 2012

zondag 22 juli 2012

zondag 22 juli 2012 Up at 5:50. Watch MST3K: Teenage Caveman. Toast and fried egg for breakfast. I'm a mass transit geek today. I wonder if I can take the T-Rex to Aurora, Colorado. Yes. The H Line takes you Nine Mile. Then I take a ride on a tram in Berlin - Line 68. I take a virtual tour of Berlin with YouTube and Google Earth. Sites visited include the Berlin Wall, Holocaust Memorial, German Resistance Memorial, Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, Charlottenburg Palace and the KuDam.
Watch movie - Wings Of Desire. I probably haven't seen this since 1987. There are angels over the streets of Berlin, but these are like no angels you've ever seen. I love the Symphony Of Thoughts. Check on the Seattle Transit Blog. What's new? It's time for Washington State to do more for walking, bicycling, and transit. Time to shop. Down to Uwajimaya. The transit gods must be smiling upon me... I get instant service via trains from and to d'town. Rice and Szechuan bean curd for dinner. At last, Altered States.

No comments:

Post a Comment