Sunday, July 22, 2012

zaterdag 21 juli 2012

zaterdag 21 juli 2012 Up at 4:35. Toss and turn because my back hurts and my stomach is rumbly. Watch France 24. The sport report actually interests me. Hundreds of Muslim competitors at this summer’s Olympic Games are preparing to take on the tough challenge of winning gold while respecting the festival of Ramadan, which forbids them from eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset... Fasting Muslims Athletes Face Olympic Hurdle Of Ramadan. And France reaps benefits from London's Olympic Games... especially the Nord Pas de Calais. The main advantage - the region’s transport hub in the city of Calais is a mere 57-minute train ride away from London, by Eurostar. Beans on toast for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. Scout Returns Medal. Jim Morrison says, "I sent back my Eagle Scout medal in protest of the Boy Scouts' policy of discrimination." He's not the only one. Bath. Walk up to Denny Park. The clouds are burning off. It's Wait, Wait in my ear buds. Thank you, Frankenstein "Paula" Poundstone, for making me laugh out loud. This program is oddly informative. A car that makes coffee? Yes! It's the Fiat 500 L. Back to my place. I try to distract myself with South Park and Being Human. But I am curious about the shootings and recent developments. Will they get into his apartment without blowing everything up? What about the victims? This report gets me - Bicyclist Shot At Colorado Theater Determined To Continue Cross-country Ride. Fate? He got bumped up to the 12:05 show and not the 12:01 show. I hope that you get back to the ride to San Francisco, Stephan. Tofu and broccoli salad for dinner. Watch Lost In Space: The Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment