Sunday, July 15, 2012

zaterdag 14 juli 2012

zaterdag 14 juli 2012 Up at 5:50. Happy Bastille Day! Watch KOMO News. Assessing the damage of yesterday's storms. Report - Lightning strike's impact blows Renton man across the living room. Potatoes O'Brian and fried egg for breakfast. Check Stage 13 (217 km) Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux to Le Cap d'Agde. How exciting!
I wish that I could be down there - à la piste de Sète - to cheer on the riders of the Tour. André Greipel claims a third victory of the Tour de France. Turn on Wait, Wait. Bobcat Goldthwait is on the panel. (?) Listen to the show while walking around Cal Anderson Park. B'way is all chopped up. Catch a #60 bus to Beacon Hill to visit Jefferson Park for the Jefferson Park Jubilee.

Train to d'town. How convenient. A #17 bus is waiting right there for me. Ride up to Ballard. The traffic is bad getting in there. But it's fun. It smells good! It's the 38th Annual Ballard SeafoodFest. Of course, young Vikings need to test their strength.
Down Ballard Avenue, I discover the Bastille. Quel bijoux!
I suck on my First Republic Rhum Punch. Excellent!
# 18 bus back to d'town. Lucky, me. This bus has AC. Back at my place. Upload photos and film. Watch movie - Paris, Je T'aime. I love the "Le Marais" segment. And Quartier de la Madeleine with Elijah Wood. Of course! A young guy stumbles upon a female vampire hunting at late midnight. He is bound to go to the extremes as he falls in her at first sight. Eggplant Cheddarsan for dinner. Next French movie - Douches Froides.
Douches froides (2003) - 1 - by zawkes

No comments:

Post a Comment