Friday, July 27, 2012

donderdag 26 juli 2012

donderdag 26 juli 2012 My cough wakes me up at 1:19. Turn on BBC News. They're building up for the London 2012 Olympics. Already a snafu - The North Korea Flag Error. They talk about the various Olympic venues around London and the final preparations. Play with YouTube. Interesting political ad about the importance of My Vote. If all of the people between the ages of 18 and 30 voted in the next election... they would elect the next president. The vid has only 85 views. William Noah Schnapp and William Wawro want to go on Hardball to talk about this. I want to follow up on the Flat Earth Five - Environmentalists target 5 Republicans who question humans’ impact on climate.  (Discussed on Hardball last night.)
Watch KOMO News. Oh, boy. Waste Management Goes On Strike. The recycling is piling up already. The weather report for today is wonderful.
Black bean dip omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Stephanie and the Mooks compare Romney to Japanese sex robots. Walk up Westlake to work. My goodness! The Stranger in the staff lounge? The cover catches my eye.
I get to stay outside most of the morning. The Wildflowers join the Seahorses on the playground. It's a joyful reunion with former classmates. Inside to join the Sea Otters. We clean up their lunch mess. Change a few diapers. It's nap time. The Seahorses are sleeping soundly, too. Back to Sea Otters. Brandon is awake. He eats a late lunch. The kids wake up one-by-one. I read to them. If I leave at 2:58, catch that streetcar, I'm home by 3:27. It's nice to catch that 3 o'clock streetcar. A little snack to keep me going until the STARS class. Walk down to the new City Target. Just a little walk through. Streetcar to South Lake Union Park. Stop to admire the geese. I listen to their squeaks and squawks. I love geese.
The meeting is called "Components Of Growing And Celebrating Community" ta-dah! Actually, we have an in depth discussion respect, professionalism, learning from each other and active listening. Ride home with some of my comrades to d'town. "I live at the Convention Center," I tell the others. Turn on Rachel Maddow - Ezra Klein. RomneyShambles. Enough said... except that it was a no good terrible horrible very bad day for Romney.
At last, Dinotopia, Part 3. The sunstones are turning off. The kids explore the forbidden underworld to find new sunstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment