Monday, July 16, 2012

zondag 15 juli 2012

zondag 15 juli 2012 Up at 6:10. Turn on France 24. Bastille Day in review. Civilians meet the armed forces. The avenue around Les Invalides was packed with onlookers.
Fried eggplant on toast for breakfast. Of course, I keep track of the Stage 14 of Le Tour. Watch Power Rangers In Space. I enjoy the Andros moments.
Next, Discovery: Uncovering Earth narrated by Campbell Scott. It scares me that such a huge rift exists on our planet - the East African Rift. The clouds just won't burn off. It's a stay-inside day. More movies! Treasure Planet. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the voice of Jim Hawkins. Then A.I. Artificial Intelligence. I wonder what's going on with Haley Joel Osment. At last, Invaders From Mars [1953]. One of the greatest low budget sci-fi movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment