Saturday, July 14, 2012

vrijdag 13 juli 2012

vrijdag 13 juli 2012 Up at 3:57. Turn on France 24. Another massacre in Syria. Report - Syrian Troops Kill More Than 150 In Hama. Human Rights Watch says it's more like 200. The video is sad for me. Fried egg and sweet potato fries for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. John Fugelsang sends his greetings from muggy NYC. After checking NY1 for the weather, I notice something - Occupy Wall Street Protesters Return To Zuccotti Park. And just like old times: NYPD brutally attack the peaceful protesters. The Guitarmy marched 99 miles - symbolizing the plight of the 99 percent - from Philadelphia to NYC and converged with local demonstrators at Zuccotti Park. Back to Stephanie. She read the Comment Of The Day from Jezebel. Steph has to push the bleep button a lot for this. It sounds very rude but very to-the-point. Quick bath. Streetcar to work. A thunderstorm starts as soon as I get in school. The kids on the playground come rushing inside. I hang out with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. One of kids wants to sit with me and listen to Tickle The Duck!
I wonder how the Seahorses are doing. They don't like to be pent up. It's raining pretty hard. Lots of rumbling, too. Despite the rowdy weather, it's a mellow day. No arguments at nap time. It's quiet. At last, I'm with the Seahorses. Kenn is making a batch of play-doh while the kids sleep. they wake up all at once toward the end of the hour. Walk up Mercer to Queen Anne. Shop for a few things at Metro Market. #2 bus to d'town. Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. Lots of talk about today's storms. But people have also noticed the beautiful sunsets we're having. Particulates from wildfires in Siberia are contributing. The view from Golden Gardens. I get news that my nephew wants to study in Germany for a year - from the office of Kent State's Global Education. With that, I watch DW-TV. Interesting. They have news about today's stage of Le Tour de France. I love how Millar plonges himself ahead at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment