Tuesday, August 28, 2012

dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

dinsdag 28 augustus 2012 Noises wake me up at 1:06. Watch movie - MST3K: Night Of The Blood Beast. The bizzare short Once Upon A Honeymoon - a delightful musical made to promote color telephones as a decorator accessory in the home - cracks me up. Even though I'm laughing at this, I manage to fall back to sleep... for a few minutes. The news - Isaac is on the verge of becoming a full-blown hurricane.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Obama campaign adviser and former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs gives Stephanie an inside look at the GOP convention. Gibbs says that he wishes that the GOP platform was a joke, “but it’s a scary thing.” Walk up Westlake to work. Pam is reading Who Am I? to the kids on the playground. The kids' attention is fixed on Pam.
Set up lunches for Starfish and Seahorses. I give myself a break. Over to Sea Otters. They linger a while at the lunch table. Patty changes diapers while I clean up the lunch mess. Some kids doze right off to sleep. Others take a while. The champion nappers - the Seahorses. Quiet time. To avoid the construction mess on Fairview and Valley, I take the streetcar to Denny. #8 up to B'way. Wander around a little before I head home. Watch KOMO News. OK... zzzzzz. He's the official Republican presidential nominee. Report - Republicans nominate Romney, lambaste Obama. All that hot air! Washington State is in the middle of it. See!
I need to back off from the news and politics before dinner. Watch Star Trek - Balance Of Terror. Tuna fish salad sandwich for dinner. Over to Hardball. Chris Matthews reviews the speeches at the GOP convention. Gov. Chris Christie gives us Jersey Atteetude.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
It's the "Feel Bad" speech of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment