Saturday, August 4, 2012

vrijdag 3 augustus 2012

vrijdag 3 augustus 2012 Up before alarm. Just rest in bed in the dark and quiet. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The buzz is on what Mitt told Harry - ‘Put Up Or Shut Up’ Geez, Mitt. YOU put up! Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Bath. Walk up Westlake to work. Walking down the hall, I see a collage of happy and sad faces. That looks like my nephew, Alex - sad. (The one with the blue shirt on the right.) Are you alright, Alex?
Down to Dolphins. That one-year-old is barreling toward me!
Set up lunches for the Sea Otters. Why is one crying so much? They settle down for lunchtime. Messy spaghetti. Messy rice. Sarah changes the diapers while I set out the nap mats. It's a bit of a struggle to get the kids to sleep. Over to Seahorses. They're all out, asleep. Quiet time... except for the roar of a Blue Angel. Wow! That's a close one! Back to Sea Otters. Zzzzzz! I get to leave early. Streetcar to Denny. #8 bus up to B'way. It's hot, so I take a #49 from B'way Market to 8th Ave. With the construction and heavy traffic, it takes 31 minutes to get home.
View Larger Map Turn on KOMO News. The big news-maker is the heat. Maybe 90° tomorrow. Hot!
But this is cool - Gay rights activists do Chick-fil-A 'Kiss In' Someone does a little graffiti somewhere. "Taste The Hate!"
Just a spinach salad for dinner. Nice to see Wilfred again. Watch Season 2, episode 1: Progress. A little electro-shock, Ryan?
Then a movie - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. John Connor: [voiceover] The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. I wish I could believe that. My name is John Connor, they tried to murder me before I was born, when I was 13 they tried again. Machines from the future. Terminators. All my life my mother told me the storm was coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment