Sunday, August 5, 2012

zaterdag 4 augustus 2012

zaterdag 4 augustus 2012 Up at 5:10. The sun's not up yet. Turn on France 24. I'm not sure if France has a right to brag here. Report - How France Became A Swimming Superpower. Now in 2012, France has won seven medals, including four gold during the eight days of competition. I do admire Frenchman Yannick Agnel.
I love the Environment Report. India: the school where women become solar engineers. From a little college in Rajasthan. Sweet potato fries and egg for breakfast. Watch KOMO News. Warning! Heat advisory issued for Puget Sound region, temps to rise thru weekend. I feel it already. Listen to Kid Hops' Reggae music.  The kid reminds me that Jamaica turns 50 on Monday.  Turn on Wait, Wait. I can't believe that they play a riff from The Turtles - Happy Together - after Not My Job. I love it! Meander around Capitol Hill. Seeking shade wherever I can find it. I hope the cats at Twice Sold Tales can keep cool.
Back to my place. I am tuckered out. Turn on the fan. Rest at home. Watch Wilfred - Letting Go. I love the dance sequence.
Sesame noodles for dinner. Watch Power Rangers in Space: Astronema Thinks. Andros has a sister? Astronema? Ew! Then Star Trek: The Savage Curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment