Thursday, August 9, 2012

woensdag 8 augustus 2012

woensdag 8 augustus 2012 I fell asleep with France 24 playing. I wake up to Jimmy Cliff singing One More... quite loudly... during the Culture Show. Jimmy can really belt it out. Rice and egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. What's the deal with Papa John's? Report - 'Obamacare’ Will Push Pizza Prices Higher... 11 to 14 cents more per pizza. Steph plays the drama sting.
Sorry. Never ate Papa John's pizza. Looks greasy. Zeek's is good, though. Try their Thai One On pizza. David Shuster calls into the show. He thinks that the president can celebrate if Romney picks Rep. Ryan for VP. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Sea Otters most of the day. After a minor incident (with a little blood), we head outside. It feels strange that 4 toddlers have the whole playground. Some of them are acting tired already. I hope that we can make it through lunch. Yes. One is already asleep at noon. They're all asleep by 12:30. The 5 Seahorses are all asleep, too. My last hour. I'm with the lively Dolphins. Just trying to keep happy. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Buy a rice noodle salad for dinner. Manage to get a train back to d'town, too. Back at my place. Turn on NBC News. A satellite image shows destruction in Aleppo.
I'm almost affraid to try it, but I watch Disney's John Carter. I've been a fan of the old Burroughs' Barsoom novels since I was a kid. Disney did a great job with John Carter. I love the architecture of the oldest inhabited city of Barsoom - Helium. Ladies and gentlemen, the lovely and talented John Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment