Tuesday, August 28, 2012

maandag 27 augustus 2012

sick maandag 27 augustus 2012 Stomach cramps keep me up all night. Call in sick at 1:18. Watch movie - Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer. The Silver Surfer comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction by the planet-eating Galactus.
Check the weather. Isaac approaches Louisiana. Report - New Orleans Braces For Tropical Storm Isaac.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. When you say Mitt, you've said it all. I just snarfed. Switch to Morning Joe. Big show from Tampa. Chris Matthews is on fire!
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
My fellow Americans, we really need to stop voting for Republicans. After watching that... And Chris Matthews is 100% correct. 'I don't have a problem with my birth certificate' was awful. It is a race card. Check the news live on WDSU in New Orleans. Finally, my appetite comes back. Hot and sour soup for dinner. Watch movie - Troy.

No comments:

Post a Comment