Wednesday, August 8, 2012

dinsdag 7 augustus 2012

dinsdag 7 augustus 2012 Up with alarm. A solid night's sleep. Watch a little KOMO News. Yes! Vote today! I did. The ballot is packed.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. OOOOh! At a fundraiser in Connecticut last night, President Barack Obama labeled opponent Mitt Romney’s tax plan as “Romney Hood,” saying it takes from the middle class and gives to the rich. Spicy sweet potato fries with an egg for breakfast. Bath. Switch to France 24. I love Web News! Cool and cloudy for my walk to work. Hang out with the 6 Seahorses for a few short breaks. Over to Sea Otters. Only 4 of them. So many kids on vacation. Busy kids running on the deck. We have a laugh riot. On Tuesday, I get to eat lunch with the kids. Nice. Naps are very easy. They're worn out and tired. It's rare, but I head up to Trailblazers. Most of the pre-schoolers are sleeping. Turn on All Things Considered for my trip. Report - The Thin Line Between Hate Speech And Real Threat. Streetcar to d'town. Rest for a while at my place. Walk down Pike. It's still a thick gray. Hello, Seattle Coffee Works. Hello, Seattle Shirt Co. Hello, Seattle Waterfront. That ferris wheel never really spins.
Back at my place. Watch the 1991 American science fiction comedy film Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey. "You're metal, dude!"
Black bean chili spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment