Sunday, August 19, 2012

zaterdag 18 augustus 2012

zaterdag 18 augustus 2012 Up at 5:54. Chili omelet and sweet potato fries for breakfast. Watch Star Trek Voyager - Dreadnought. Directed by LeVar Burton. Bath. Read my book about Moscow. I'm drawn to Tverskoy - one of Moscow's trendiest places to sip a coffee or a beer and watch the bustle. Pushkinskaya Place.
Bath. Watch France 24. France on alert as temperatures soar. Turn on KUOW for Wait, Wait. I do pretty well with the news quiz. Comedian Mike Birbiglia Plays Not My Job. He needs to answer three questions about the French chef, Julia Child. Walk down to University Street Station. Train to Columbia City for the 20th Rainier Valley Heritage Festival. Michael joins me. Here comes the parade.
You need to know something... Don't drop the dragon.
Michael and I walk down Rainier Avenue. Buy some Barack and Michelle buttons. Michael turns on the home theater so we can watch Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back... in Blu-ray. TESB is my favorite of the series. It's tough on Luke Skywalker.
A good time re-watching this. Train back to d'town. It's packed with tourists, travelers, Sounders fans and Mariner fans. It's amazing that the train can move with all these people. Oh, well. The sun in Seattle slowly sets though the haze.

No comments:

Post a Comment