Thursday, August 23, 2012

woensdag 22 augustus 2012

woensdag 22 augustus 2012 I get home from the baseball game. I find it difficult to wind down... to relax. I wish that I took my camera.
I'll always remember that sea of yellow. In honor of the hero - Felix Hernandez. My Midnight movie - Soylent Green. I love it when Edward G. Robinson - Sol Roth - says Schmuck. A few hours of good sleep. Up at 6:07. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Stephanie gets a chance to chat with actor Harry Shearer about the 2012 election. He predicts election results. Clam and black olive omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Down to Uwajimaya to pick up some things... especially some beer for today's M's game - Primo Island Lager.
This game is a bit of a nail-biter. But Thames double leads Mariners over Indians 3-1.
It's a mixture of sports, politics, religion and politics today. Watch the Dan Savage, Brain Brown Debate.
First, Doctor Who - The Eleventh Hour. Then... Oh, no. It's the return of the Time Lords. Doctor Who - The End Of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment