Thursday, August 2, 2012

woensdag 1 augustus 2012

woensdag 1 augustus 2012 My goodness. Something wakes me up early. Watch France 24 and the Web News. I have never heard of a twitition. I like the stop-action movie Paris In Motion. Over to KOMO. Oh! We can see the moon setting.
Salmon and mushroom omelet for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She broadcasts live from the Beverly Hilton for the Television Critics Association thing. What a busy show! They drop a Good-news bombshell. After months of flirtation - political commentator and comedian - John Fugelsang is making it official and joining the Current primetime lineup. PREMIERES IN THE FALL.
Switch to KUOW. Thank you, Weekday - Remembering Gore Vidal. Vidal did an interview at KUOW back in 2006. This may be the gateway drug to more Gore. Rest in peace. Walk up Westlake to work. Spend most of the day with the 5 Sea Otters. After diapers and sunscreen, we head out to the playground. I'm pitiful with the bubbles today. The solution must be bad. Cindy does lunch prep, Shea does diapers and I set out the mats. The kids conk out after lunchtime. Over to Seahorses. They're all sleeping. I love nap time. Back to Sea Otters. One wakes up early. We go visit the Dolphins next door. Time to go home. One of the kids blow me a kiss. Walk up to Whole Foods to pick up a few things... including some Monte Velho Vinho Alentejano. It's a wine with unexpressed potential. Yes. Check France 24. I love how the French put it... C'est officiel: Michael Phelps est l'athlète le plus décoré de l'histoire des Jeux. Decorated. He can decorate himself plenty - 2 bronze, 2 silver and 15 gold medals. OK I walk every day. I have no car, by Jove. Come as you are... without a car. Actually, someone from Nirvana thinks... ahead. Foo Fighters present Roasted Eggplant sandwich for dinner. After Power Rangers In Space, I watch Rachel Maddow. I like their play on words: The Fed fiddles while the economy struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment