Friday, April 19, 2013

donderdag 18 april 2013

donderdag 18 april 2013 Up on time... Even though I didn't re-set my alarm. Ham and onion omelet with toast for breakfast. Watch CNN for a change. Oh, that naughty Justin Bieber! It's Showbiz Backlash! Crazy kid. Bieber Skips Apology, Goes Shirtless. Switch to NBC News for the interfaith prayer service held for the victims of Monday’s bombing at the Boston Marathon. 'We are one Boston': Obamas attend prayer service for victims. I watch up to when Yo-Yo Ma Plays Bach's 'Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor' then plug my ear buds into my head. Listen to Barack Obama's speech on my way to work. Thank you, KUOW. The kids are high-energy today. Testing. Testing. Toni splits up the Seahorses and takes 3 of them inside. Lunch with the Sea Otters gets problematic when one throws up. Naps are a struggle, too. Something's in the air, I guess. Turn on All Things Considered. I like the story about Tracking 'Killer Electrons' Ride the streetcar to d'town. The rain arrives. Watch KOMO News and MSNBC. There's All In With Chris Hayes. Cool!  Fall asleep with Rachel Maddow.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment