Monday, April 15, 2013

zondag 14 april 2013

zondag 14 april 2013 Up at 4:40. It feels like a Monday and I should get ready for work. I realize the time warp when I turn on WLS News... and there's the weather for Sunday. Good job, Chicago. A high of 71° today. Spaghetti for breakfast. Watch last night's Saturday Night Live with Vince Vaughn. Then Up With Steve Kornacki. Obama and the cause of deficit reduction. A few questions for Mark Blyth - the author of Austerity: The History of a Dangerous Idea.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Walk around in the cool air and warm sunshine. Visit Target and Bartell Drugs. Back to my place. Watch movie - The Doors. My favorite part - Light My Fire on The Ed Sullivan Show. Back to Todd. Todd uses a time-traveling paraplegic student as a taxi to the future, where he sees what the world could become without him. It's The Toddyssey, dude!
Κατά Τον Δαίμονα Εαυτού   

No comments:

Post a Comment