Tuesday, April 16, 2013

maandag 15 april 2013

maandag 15 april 2013 Restless night. Runny nose and coughing. Turn on WLS News. Report - Wrigley Field renovation deal reached. $500M facelift. Ham sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph, Hal and John rocked the Chicago Theatre at Sexy Liberal. I wanted to go. Cool. Somebody did Yo-Yo for the show. What's that? I can't help to look it up. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm mostly with the Starfish and the Seahorses today, but I start with the Trailblazers for a 15-minute break. Oh those rowdy kids. Down to Starfish for a few short breaks. Join the Seahorses in the Bike Room. (No outside time for us this morning.) All 8 kids are here. Some of them are cranky. When I go on my break, I check HuffPo. My heart sinks. No link to go to.

BOSTON EXPLOSIONS
Back to Starfish with that cryptic red banner praying on my mind. "What's going on out there? It's quiet time. Now-a-days, this group is the easiest for naps. No struggles. They just go to sleep. First thing, when I leave work, I turn on NPR for the news as I walk home. Raw video from the Boston Globe by Steve Silva. Watch KOMO News. Runners from Seattle talk about their experiences in Boston. A local runner is knocked off his feet by the bomb blast. Switch to The Cycle. This is breaking news. They were probably taping the show when this happened.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Beans and franks for dinner. Watch more MSNBC. Fall asleep watching Rachel Maddow.

No comments:

Post a Comment