Monday, April 1, 2013

zondag 31 maart 2013

zondag 31 maart 2013 Up at 7:30. Watch Doctor Who - The Bells Of Saint John. Thank you Amazon. Watch KOMO News. I agree here... on my 32nd anniversary for my arrival in Seattle on the Greyhound bus... Seattle aims for 'Sweet 16th' 70-degree reading in March. It was like this 1981. Sunny, beautiful, flowers everywhere... So very different from Ohio. Seattle said, "Welcome, Mike." Like ages ago, I walk down Fourth Avenue to the YMCA. Over to the Pike Place Market. Order some spicy eggplant on Pike Place Chinese. As I wait for my order, these guys are waiting... for something. What? Back up to my place. Sakura Con is still busy. Fun! Back at my place. Watch Up With Chris Hayes - the finale.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
I look forward to seeing Chris Hayes in prime time. Cheers to Chris. Good ol' David DeCoteau. Shouldn't we call the cops? "Hello?"  Watch movie - 1313: Wicked Stepbrother Watch movie - Independence Day. I saw this film in 1996 in the theater, and have watched it several times at home on my 27 inch screen. Regardless of the setting, it is still fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment