Tuesday, April 2, 2013

maandag 1 april 2013

Up at 4:02. Watch WLS News. Wow. Cubs' Opening Day game vs. Pirates could be delayed by snow. The tarp comes back out at PNC Park because of snow. Black bean burrito for breakfast. Switch to KOMO News. Poor Justin Bieber. Report - Justin Bieber's monkey quarantined in Germany. It's a capuchin monkey. Walk up Westlake to work. I go on a walk with the Starfish. It's been a while since I visited the Thomas Building. Then I'm with the Sea Otters. Lots of time on the playground. It's a little chilly for me. I set up the lunches. Over to Dolphins. Read Put Me In The Zoo to the kids. They easily go down for naps. Quiet time. The Sea Otters sleep well, too. Streetcar to Denny. Shop at Whole Foods - Spicy shrimp, salad bar and black bean dip. Up to my place. Watch KOMO News. What!? Is this an April Fool's? Report - Fourth of July fireworks show canceled after donations fall short. Watch MSNBC. Conk out during Hardball. Sorry Chris Matthews.

No comments:

Post a Comment